Our philosophy is customer focus
We help our customers control their contracts, so that contracts do not control them.
Contractpedia is a private company based and headquartered in Denmark. The Company was established with the goal of helping small and medium-sized organisations, both in the private and the public sector, manage effective contracts. Most of the contract management systems are either too complicated, expensive, not suitable for small and medium-sized organisations, or will help you only before you sign the contract. Contractpedia makes your contracts transparent so that you are fully aware of your actual income and expenses.
Our two main goals are:
• To help our customers control their contracts so that contracts do not control them. Following our dream, we have made an affordable and modern contract management software solution to help our customers easily get an overview of their obligations and expenses and as a result save money. No need to install anything or integrate complicated modules. Simply buy your monthly subscription and you are ready to get started.
• To help our customers get answers to the following questions and be their partner in making the most on their commitments: What are my remaining obligations? What are my expenses and income next month? How shall I make the budget? Do I still need a particular contract? Who should be responsible to terminate a contract? Do I still have all assets linked to the contract? When is the best time to renew the contracts?
Why do we want to help?
A lot of small and medium-sized organisations still manage their contracts in the drawer. We want to help them realize that digitizing contract management can bring them a lot of benefits. And Contractpedia can be the tool that will not only transform the way contracts are managed but will also help them benefit the most on their commitments.
Almost all contracts and subscriptions today are made, so that we are committed in one way or another. Just think of: software subscriptions, office equipment to lease, car lease, office rental, office cleaning, bank loan agreements, shareholder agreements, maintenance and service expenses for all kinds of products and more. Many organisations have experienced challenges with:
• Having a full overview of all signed contracts
• Deciding between renewing and terminating a contract at the appropriate time
• Being aware of the utilization of contracts and assets linked to them
• Storing all documents associated with a specific contract in a single place
• Remembering to terminate a contract when it will auto-renew
• Remembering to extend a contract at the most appropriate time.
Don’t find an answer or want to get in touch? Feel free to contact us:
Phone: +45 88 27 63 33
Address: Tuse Næs Vej 7A
4300 Holbæk, Denmark